Beauty Tips For Summer Season 2013
Environment has a big impact on the human skin and it is very important that you take care of your skin keeping in mind the weather. For example in winter the products or homemade remedies that we use, should be different and the tips and tricks that we use in summers should also be different. The point is that when applying any product we should always think of the environment and the nature of our body so the product blends itself quickly and effects gently. Most people use beauty tips whether natural or brand products, they do not think of their body nature or the weather that is affecting their natural body parts.
I have discussed some very unique beauty tips and tricks for protecting your body in winter in my previous posts. In this post I will cover all the beauty tips needed to protect your precious body parts in summer. I will define some very good and effective beauty tips in summer that how you can protect yourself from the sun using industry products. And I will also tell you that how to use natural homemade products in order to solve your beauty issues.
Humidity, heat and the blazing sun can destroy your precious skin and make it hard and rough. Sun has very dangerous radioactive rays that can destroy your skin in many ways. Most people suffer from skin problems in summers because skin is the outer most part of the body and most of the body parts are visible to the sun when you go to work or anywhere outside. Most women have oily and dry skins and it is very difficult for them to survive in summer season and to come up with the look. Therefore it is very important for people that they should be prepared before exposing themselves to sun. When summer arrives all the irritating stuff comes out. One of which is itchiness. Rashes or dry skin can cause itchiness and if not treated immediately gets worse and can also cause skin cancer and other skin infections.
In this article I will describe some very main issues that cause skin infections and other body problems in summer and also some natural homemade tips and tricks that will help you to protect your precious body and skin. Here are some very unique beauty tips and totkay for summers that will solve your problems when you go outside and face the irritating sun rays or when you are in a humid place.
1. If you have a fair skin, sunburn will always be an issue. Use sunscreen but always use a good brand because many researches have shown that sunscreens can cause skin cancer.
2. In summers acne is the most common problem that you face. Humidity and irritating heat can cause worse acne effects. The warmer the environment gets the worse happens to your face.
3. Acid cider vinegar is a very good thing that you can use in summers.it takes almost all the heat from the sunburned skin immediately.
4. Drink plenty of water in summers to keep yourself hydrated from inside. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day. Take a glass of water when leaving for work or when exposing to sun.
5. Save your eyes with large shades. Because exposure to sun can damage your eyes instantly. Brown shades may be helpful.
6. Use water based skin care products in summers. Because water is the only thing that you need in summers.
7. Apply moisturizers which have SPF protection of at least 15 in summers.
8. In summers when you are outside sweat is what you will have on your body and if you have oily skin then you have to watch out for the worse. Because people with oily skins have pimples and in summers it is very hard to get rid of them.
9. Women with oily skins should avoid heavy makeup because makeup blocks the pores and the sweat is unable to make its way out. And in summer’s makeup does not last for much time because of the sweat.
10. Cucumber, curd and curd mixed water are very helpful in keeping you cool for the day in summer season.
In this article I have mostly mentioned the causes and problems that men, women, girls and boys face in summers and some homemade and natural products from which you can make yourself comfortable in summers. If you have anything in your mind, you can freely comment in the comment box below or you can directly contact me through our contact us page. Please do give us feedback as you comments will help us to make this site according to your needs.