Nails Beauty Care Tips in Winter
Cold weather in winter not only affect our skin but also results craggy nails, cuticles and rough hands. Since winter makes your hands dry and makes your nails craggy, you should have a plan ready for making your nails strong and beautiful.
Women always look here and there to find the solution of their nails problem.
They want to have not only strong but healthier nails. Here I am going to explain in detail that how can women protect their nails from getting craggy.
These nails beauty tips will help you a lot to get beautiful nails within no time.
1. Your nails contain 18% of moisture level. When you walk indoor in winter and the temperature is hot inside and cold on the outside. It reduces your moisture level to zero (0), so they get dehydrated.
2. Drink as much water as you can especially in winter season as people drink less water in cold weather, at least 7 to 8 glasses of water must be drank by a woman or man in a day.
3. Don’t wash your dirty dishes without the hand gloves because the dish washing products hurts your skin very badly and often nails broken down.
4. Use lotions that contain urea, a humectant that holds the moisture in your skin and keep your skin and nails healthy.
5. Soak your nails in lukewarm water for sometime, so they can get flexible with the moisture.
6. Coat your nails with cuticle oil everyday and feel the smooth difference.
7. Some nail polishes that you use alcohol, take all the moisture while evaporating.
8. Drink carrot juice daily to make your nails strong and healthy.
9. Watch for parlors services that they give you like manicures.
10. Get vitamin A from these things green vegetables, almonds and pumpkin seeds to care your nails at home.
I hope these tips will help you in getting stronger, flexible and healthier nails and enhance the beauty of your nails.
For any kind of more help about nail care in winter please send your comments at the end of this post or contact me via contact us page of Beauty Tips.