Kitchen is a place to make different food items. It is a place of great importance and found in every house. It is believed that if you want to check the qualities of women then have a look at her kitchen.
Here are some kitchen tips that will help women to make their kitchen clean and cook well.
The things used while cooking should be arranged in a systematic way. There should be organized way to work for the ladies who work in office as well as at home.
- Firstly the kitchen and the person working there should be clean. If we heat lemon while extracting its juice increases the quantity of juice.
- If we place the glassware in water having detergent to kill germs for longer time increases its shine.
- Ginger and garlic paste can be used for longer time if we cook it in one piece spoon of oil for 5 minutes.
- If we keep a leave of radish in containers having flour or rice will prevent the incoming of ants.
- To check the freshness of eggs place them in water. The rotten eggs will be lighter and will float on the surface of water while the fresh one will sink.
- Baking soda and vinegar if collectively used can shine the burnt pans.
- Paste a list of your favorite food items on kitchen wall to avoid the use of time in deciding which item to cook.
- Heat the milk on low flame to increase the quantity of cream.
- While breaking an egg, some of its part added in to the item to be cooked should be removed. It may cause kidney problems.
- If we cut the cake with thread rather than using knife will leads to precise cutting of piece.
- Carrot and radish if become fusty placed in water for longer time result in bringing back its freshness.
- During grinding of pepper if we mix some salt will result in easy mixing.
- If the amount of salt in food item becomes high, add dough balls to decrease its concentration.
- Use a spoon to prevent boiling of milk out of milk. While working in the kitchen near the stove, the body should be stiff but not loose.
- The floor of the kitchen if cleaned with cleaning liquid by adding a few drops of kerosene oil will shine the surface and helps in getting rid of ants.
- There should be proper ventilation system in the kitchen for the direct current of fresh air. The fresh removes the bad air or smell from the kitchen.
- All the glassware must be dried because left water may provide the breeding place for mosquitoes. The water in the tray of refrigerator must be taken out because it is breeding place of dengue.
- The gas stove must be checked before coming out of kitchen because the leakage of Sui gas result in the accumulation of carbon mono oxide which is dangerous.
- Before cooking all the ingredients, vegetables, oil and water must be kept near to stove. It provides convenience while cooking. The microwave oven can be cleaned by dipping the cloth in salty water.
For more general tips keep on visiting Tips.PK. You can share your ideas and suggestions by sending your comments in the comment box below.