Dry and Rough Feet Tips
Dry and rough feet is a big problem not only for women but also for men. People who work in open air without having regular habit of washing feet often face dry feet problem.
Your feet becomes dry because of many reasons that I will discuss in detail in this post. The main and important problem is this that your feet are very far away from your heart that results in decrease in blood flow. You should choose your footwear wisely that comforts you in every manner. Here are some feet care tips that will guide you to make you feet healthy and crack free.
1. While choosing your footwear keep one thing in your mind that the footwear you are choosing is comfortable or not and always wear a point bigger shoe so it doesn’t touch your foot.
2. People always think that skin care to feet is not so important but as you use skin care creams for your face and hands, you should do it daily for your feet as well.
3. Avoid excess of exposure to hot water and very cold water, in this way your feet will remain smooth and crack free.
4. Don’t walk around rough with bare feet because the bacteria will enter your skin and can damage it.
5. Soak your feet in warm water for at least 5 minutes, remember not to soak them for too long.
6. Use a foot scrub and a pumice stone that is old fashioned now but it works just fine.
7. Apply the Epsom salt daily after soaking your feet in warm water.
8. Mix lavender and petroleum jelly and apply it on your feet daily and massage them.
9. Lotion your skin properly at night or in the evening when you are free.
10. Foot massage will help you transfer the blood flow rapidly to your feet and will smooth and tighten muscles.
These dry feet care tips will help you to not only get crack free but smart feet. For any kind of more help please send your comments at the end of this post or directly contact me by visiting contact us page of Beauty Tips.
I have discussed some very basic problems and their solution that how can you protect your feet from getting rough and cracky. If you think that there is something missing or you have liked this article or you have to add anything in this article comment in the comment box below or directly contact me through our contact page. Your help and suggestions will really help us to improve the site content and make it according to your choice.
Dry and Rough Feet Care Tips
Dry and Rough Feet Tips