Every man and woman, boy and girl dream to look smart and beautiful and it’s always their first priority. They use to follow many beauty tips to look pretty. There are many ways to enhance the beauty. What is beauty? Beauty is characterized as mix of characteristics, such as structure, color as well as shape that satisfies all senses particularly, especially the sense of sight.
Here are some homemade beauty tips that will help you to enhance your beauty and look.
- Boil orange peel in water for few minutes and apply the obtained extract can be applied on face after cooling it. It gives the skin glowing effect.
- If we mix one spoon of tea and almond and place it in water for overnight. The paste if applied on the face can result in enhancing the skin glow.
- A pinch of turmeric powder dissolved in honey and milk cream to form a thick paste. Apply it on skin and let it dry for 20 minutes will result in skin glow.
- For softening of your hands take lemon juice and tomato juice in equal amount while add a little amount of glycerin. Apply it on your hand for 10 to 15 days. You will soon have soft hands.
- Take grated cucumber and plain yogurt in 2:1 ratio. Mix it thoroughly to make a thick paste and apply it on your skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid which is a mild alpha hydroxyl acid and keeps the skin hydrated. It also promotes ski turnover while cucumber cools the skin and tighten the skin pores.
- Crack the egg and separate out the egg’s white in a bowl and apply it on face. It acts as face mask and helps in enhancing the beauty of skin.
- If we mix one table spoon of coconut butter and coconut oil in 2 tea spoon of honey and one tea spoon of cocoa oil. Make a mixture and place it in refrigerator to solidify it. It acts as edible lip balm for soft and shiny lips and skin.
- Always wash your skin with a mild cleanser. Do not rub your face with towel vigorously as it may damage the skin cell. Have a cup of green tea early in the morning. Use of moisturizer should be preferred because it stores the content of water in the skin.
- Avoid too much exposure to sunlight. Drink 8 glass of water every day. Eat fruits and vegetables as much as you can. Do exercise daily and wash your neck and face thoroughly before going to sleep.
- If you have oily skin then pimple will be a serious problem in your life. Do not pop up the pimples but use cider vinegar. Apply it on the pimples to get rid of them.
- If your lip color is getting dark use lemon juice added in milk cream and apply it on lips. The seeds of apple can also be applied on the lips for the same purpose. Massage your lips with glycerin daily.
- Sleep well at night and aloe Vera can also be applied to skin to make it hydrated and beautiful.
- If you are a coffee addict you must drink a lot of water because coffee dehydrates your skin. You may replace coffee by green tea.
For urdu speaking people, I have uploaded homemade beauty tips in urdu in the following image.
These all natural homemade beauty tips can help you to enhance your beauty but do remember do not use any tip excessively as the excess of everything is harmful.