Acne is a major problem faced by many girls these days. Everyone is vigilant about skin beauty specially face. People look depressed when they are facing skin problems. Even some of them abstain from sitting in gatherings and going out in public.
Causes Behind Acne Problems
1. Spicy Food Intake
The reasons behind acne issues are many. One of the first and foremost is oily and spicy food intake. People prefer eating out and add extra spices. But the aftermath of all this carelessness is horrible.
2. Usage of Low Quality Make up Products
Usage of low quality makeup products is increasing day by day. Girls watch showbiz personalities and attract towards their outlook. Obviously everyone can not afford highly expensive items. So people buy every other lipstick and base without knowing its quality standards.
3. Dieting too much
People do different weight loss techniques to lose weight quickly. In this urge, people are seen doing stupid acts that are treacherous for life and skin as well. Starvation results in taking freshness from face. Small pimples leave very dark and bad stains that can ruin looks.
Skin related problems are of major concern for a woman. Tension able conditions are also considered the cause of pimples. Whatever the reasons but nobody wants to look ugly with stains on face. So here are some simple homemade remedies to treat acne that are cheap and easy as well.
Homemade Tips to Treat Pimples
1. Take barley porridge 2 tablespoon and add gram flour in it. Keep this mixture soaked for whole night in rose water. Apply it on your face 2-3 times in a day. If your skin is dry then avoid using it, because gram flour is for oily skin.
2. Another homemade remedy is to use multani mitti as it is also a good remedy for skin. It gives cooling effect and you will feel comfortable after applying it. Spray of rose water 3-4 times in a day makes skin glowing.
3. Take gram flour and mix a pinch of mustard in it. Pour small drops of lemon in it. As it is also a very effective remedy for oily skin acne.
4. Drink water 10-12 glass daily as it keeps your skin hydrated.
5. Apply moisturizers for skin softness. Coconut oil can be used to glow your skin and remove dryness.
6. Crush cucumbers and apply its paste on face. It is the most refreshing skin treatment for physical outlook and mental health.
7. Tomatoes are also used to remove stains of pimples. It is also used to make fair complexion.
If you think that these home made remedies don’t work on your skin. Then consult medical advice immediately. Your skin is the most precious thing that you have. Some acne problems can be accurately dealt with the help of doctors.
Precautions to Save Beauty Of Skin
For a fresh skin avoid eating baked and marketed food items regularly.
Eat vegetables and fruits in huge amount to make your face fill all the requirements that may be lacking. Eat vegetables in raw form or boiled.
Take good care of your skin. Don’t use makeup sponge and brush of others. Use it after sterilizing. Unhygienic items are also the cause of infections on skin.
Take precautionary motives for your skin to avoid any bad repercussions in future. If face is filled with acne then many people feel shy in going out and gatherings. This attitude effects badly psychologically. So take good care of yourself.
For more articles on Beauty stay tuned at Tips.Pk.