Business is the part of every next individual’s life in this tough time of inflation. Everyone tries to get job and for that matter learning how to communicate for business purposes is very important. It is not only in the form of written documents like memos, letters and editorial. They are also part of interpersonal communication, group communication, non-verbal communication and verbal communication as well. Many people who join organizations remain unaware about the do’s and don’ts of business communication.
Specially fresh graduates and other youngsters who are new in the professional world. They do many blunders during their time period and feel embarassed. Some teach their sub-ordinates while others cant tolerate any type of unprofessional attitude in any form. On account of erratums while communicating through written documents. Many people are seen fired from the job.
Business communication is not taught and there exists no course for the most important field. That’s why people creates problems for the organization and theirselves as well. Here are some dos and donts of formal communication. So that your boss will be happy from your attitude and appreciate your little deeds in front of your collesgues.
Tips For Females In Office
- Dressup according to the environment of your office. Do a little bit casual makeup not heavy smoky eyes.
- Wear light bracelets instead of wearing bangles and earings that sounds bad during the working.
- In some bank abbaya is a must for ladies. In such places wear nice stylo scarfs with brochures for an elegent look. Avoid wearing loose dupattas on abbayas because it make syour personality dull.
- Within office or in school as a teacher avoid wearing fancy clothes in daily routine. Wear casual stylish apparels and keep focus on your way of dressing. It is the need of working people whether they are males or females.
- On the day of meeting, conference or presentation. Make yourself with a bit more makeup and blow dry hair.
- The last but not the least tip for every professional person is that if you are in some tension then never show it in front of anyone. Keep yourself calm in tone and behavior as well.
Tips For Males In Office
- Keep your tone of voice polite and be confident with whatever you are wearing. If someone asks question reply in a very humble tone. Some employees become angry when someone ask questions and reply in wrong way. It will ruin your performance in business.
- During witten transactions of letters and momos. Keep in mind spellings, grammer and capitalization of letters. Because it shows your professionalism in written communication.
- It is not only important for women’s dressup property but it is also crucial for males. Physical appearance should be perfect while working outside home.
- If your english is good then convey your message in english. Otherwise avoid it because saying wrong words with poor pronounciation only make fun of you nothing else.
- Always sit attentive in the office and avoid yawning and itching.
By following these dos and donts your communication skills in business will be improved. This will help in grooming yourself and may be foster your success.
Keep folliwing Tips.Pk for more informative articles about business communication.